We have a distinctive uniform which makes your child really feel part of Hilgay Riverside Academy. Our uniform colours are Purple sweatshirts, grey/black trousers or skirts with white polo shirts.
Our school uniform is supplied by School Trends. School sweaters, sweatshirts and cardigans are ordered online at www.schooltrendsonline.com. The sweatshirt/cardigan are purple and have the school logo embroidered on to them. School polo shirts, tee-shirts, wet suits, coats/jackets and hats are also available. School Trends accept credit/debit card for payment. If you are unable to access a computer and need to place your order please contact the school secretary.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name.
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- Grey trousers (preferably light grey)
- White shirt/polo shirt
- School sweater/sweatshirt
- In summer, grey shorts and black sandals may be worn
- Black shoes, no high heels
- Grey pinafore dress or skirt
- White blouse/polo shirt
- School sweater/sweatshirt/cardigan
- In summer, sandals and a purple and white gingham dress (or skirt worn with a white top) are acceptable
P.E. Kit (Boys and girls):
- Black Shorts
- Grey/black jogging bottoms
- Plain white T-Shirt
- Warm blck/grey/purple top for winter
- Plimsolls and Trainers
- KS2 children require swimming costume, including swimming cap
- Children with pierced ears may wear simple studs and are responsible for the removal of these themselves before PE
- Nail varnish and other cosmetics should not be worn
- Watches (including fitness trackers) should be named and are the pupil's responsibility. These should be removed for P.E.