We have a distinctive uniform which makes your child really feel part of Hilgay Riverside Academy. Our uniform colours are purple sweatshirts, grey trousers or skirts with white polo shirts.
Our school uniform is supplied by Stratfords Ltd, based in King's Lynn (telephone 01553 772043). School sweaters, sweatshirts and cardigans can be ordered online at www.stratfords.com or by telephone/email.
The sweatshirt/cardigan are purple and have the school logo embroidered on to them. School polo shirts and tee shirts are also available. Items marked below with * are available to buy with the logo on. If you are unable to access a computer and need to place your order please contact the school administrator.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly marked with your child's name.
- Grey skirt/pinafore dress/shorts/trousers
- Purple Gingham dress/skirt/playsuit in Summer
- White shirt or polo shirt*; dark purple polo shirt, either plain or with the Hilgay logo
- Purple sweatshirt* or cardigan*, without a hood, either plain or with the Hilgay logo
- Plain white, grey or black short or knee length socks (not over the knee)
- Black, grey or dark purple tights
- Full length black leggings may be worn with short black socks instead of tights
- Plain black shoes, trainers or boots
Children need a change of clothes and footwear for P.E (for health and hygiene reasons) and a small bag in which to keep the kit at school. PE kit should be in school every day. All school uniform and P.E. kit MUST be named. Children can become upset as a result of lost clothing, please help us by naming everything.
Girls and boys wear:
- Plain black shorts/skorts/leggings
- Plain white T-shirt*
- Plain black/dark grey jogging suit for outdoor lessons in cold weather
- Swimming costume (no bikinis; shorts must be above the knee) – summer term
- Swimming hat – summer term
- Children with pierced ears may wear simple studs and are responsible for the removal of these themselves before PE.
- Nail varnish and other cosmetics should not be worn.
- Watches (including fitness trackers) should be named and are the pupil's responsibility. These should be removed for P.E.
Our Uniform Policy can be found below.